Need Progress Report RE: Pilkington's condition

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Dan Hankins

Need Progress Report RE: Pilkington's condition

Post by Dan Hankins »

OK, Scott, we want to know how you are doing. You can't just post a tail like you did and then leave us guessing about how things are going. You owe us a report.

If you cannot report, please have an able bodied person post a report to this forum.

In fact, it might be interesting to hear from Rhonda, Warren, or Buck, if any of them are still there, as to your compliance with the good Doctor's instructions, and your condidtion.

I will expect a report within the next 24 hours. If that report is not forthcomming, I may have to take extreme action. So, give us the good news please.

Respectfully,
Bubba
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

I am doing well for the most part. I am walking 1.5 + miles at a time, though I am a little tired when I get back. I went off pain medicine 2 days ago, and honestly seem to have the same aches that I had when I way taking them. I do have to move slow, any sudden movements can give great pain in my chest, and laughing at a funny joke or e-mail is just about murder on my chest bone. If I could teach those invisible guard to read my e-mails, and hold back the really funny ones till my chest gets knitted togethet a little better....
Dan Hankins

Pain: Natures way of telling you that you are alive

Post by Dan Hankins »

I am pleased to know that you are making some prrogress in this healing process. The walking has got to be good for you, a well as rasselin with them playful invisible guard dogs. Ain't that fun.

I would advise that you continue with the clean living and pure thoughts, and strict adherance with the Doctor's instruction and advise. By doing so, you will avoid my comming down ther and kickin yer butt, which I might be able to do, considerin your somewhat delicate condition.

Good goin and my thoughts are with you.

Respectfully,
Bubba