High Noon Postal June Results

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

MarkR

High Noon Postal June Results

Post by MarkR »

Let's all give Grzegorz a big hand for continuing to run the High Noon Postal. He does a great job. I personally plan to "recruit" a few more folks to join the fun - perhaps "you" can do the same.

Great Job Grzegorz!

High Noon Postal
froghunter

High Noon Postal results

Post by froghunter »

I'm having trouble seeing the results of AR req 30. Suspect Bubba has made it illegible for some reason.
JohnD

Post by JohnD »

Hold your cursor over the image and wait a second. A little square thingamajig with arrows in the corners will appear. Click on that and the image will enlarge.
Dan Hankins

You may be going blind

Post by Dan Hankins »

Froghunter, if you can't see the Air Rifle REQ 30, you may be having some problem with your eyesight. Bubba is right there at the bottom of this class and at the bottom of the Air Pistol 40. I enter under the name of my evil and inept twinn, Dan Hankins.

Did I see your score on the board? I know it is frog season in Missouri. I'm givin them a rest this year.

No offense ment Mr. FrogHunter.

A big, big thanks to Greg for hosting this match.

Respectfully,
Bubba
froghunter

June Postal result sabotage by Bubba

Post by froghunter »

Bubba, I couldn't help myself because I'm the guy that is second from the bottom of the AR REQ 30 class-just barely ahead of you. Would like to see more competitors so maybe we both could beat someone-maybe. Mike

Post by Guest »

What is this "REQ 30" class?
Dan Hankins

oh, That Mike

Post by Dan Hankins »

Mike,
good to hear from you. Been watchin your progress.

I was trying to get more of the old guys with old rifles to participate. On the FWB-300 Yahoo group. Manuel F. asked about it, and I encouraged him to enter. We'll, he "cleaned our plows", with his FWB-300. Heck, I'm getting used to it now, so I am actually glad to see new participants in the Air Rifle 30 REQ.

I hope this finds you well and prosperous.

Respectfully,
Bubba
mjfa

Air Rifle REQ 30

Post by mjfa »

is a division where ISSF 10 meter Air Rifle rules apply but consist of only 30 competition shots and no specialized shooting clothes is allowed. You should wear a T-shirt and may use a shooting glove but NO shooting coat, shooting pants nor shooting boots. For more information refer to http://omega.pol.lublin.pl/highnoon/highnoon.htm