Air rifles in the UK

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Michal

Air rifles in the UK

Post by Michal »

I'll be visiting London during the summer and I wondered about buying a rifle there. I thought about a second hand FWB P70, wood or alu. Where should I look for it? How much I'd have to spend? And can I get it across the border to Poland (EU now :)?

Best regards,
Michal Szczyrek
mszczyrek@poczta.fm
David Levene

Re: Air rifles in the UK

Post by David Levene »

Michal wrote:I'll be visiting London during the summer and I wondered about buying a rifle there. I thought about a second hand FWB P70, wood or alu. Where should I look for it? How much I'd have to spend? And can I get it across the border to Poland (EU now :)?

Best regards,
Michal Szczyrek
mszczyrek@poczta.fm
Can I suggest you try the Stirton Target Shooting Forum here in the UK. You will have to register to post a message.
Michal

Post by Michal »

Thanks. I have one more question. Is it possible to get a F1 ticket for Silverstone in July? :-)

Michal
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

Michal wrote:Thanks. I have one more question. Is it possible to get a F1 ticket for Silverstone in July? :-)
Michal
You can get anything, at a price. I would imagine several hundred pounds.