Britarms grip

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

chukeeee

Britarms grip

Post by chukeeee »

Howdy, does anybody out there have a grip sitting in a drawer, or out in the garage, that would fit my Britarms 2000? Or does anyone know of a grip maker who makes a grip for a Britarms? Thanks in advance, chukeeee
David Levene

Re: Britarms grip

Post by David Levene »

chukeeee wrote:Howdy, does anybody out there have a grip sitting in a drawer, or out in the garage, that would fit my Britarms 2000? Or does anyone know of a grip maker who makes a grip for a Britarms? Thanks in advance, chukeeee
You could try Alan Westlake of Westlake Engineering here in the UK. He is the manufacturer of Britarms pistols.
chukeeee

britarms

Post by chukeeee »

David, I have been in contact with Alan. He has most parts available, but no grips at this time. He is trying to get the gun back into production as a "long" pistol, and if he is successful, he will have a supply of grips. Thanks for your reply, chukeeee