Bianchi Cup in Missouri

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

pilkguns
Site Admin

Bianchi Cup in Missouri

Post by pilkguns »

We will be at the Bianchi Cup in Columbia, MO this Wednesday the 26th through Friday the 28th running the Airstrike Match for the NRA. If any of all you live in that region and would like to see us, please come by. Warren will be down at Columbus at the Olympic selection match too, next week, so lots of traveling going on right now.

Alex L

Bianchi cup

Post by Alex L »

Will all the results, and some photos be shown here?
I am sure I am not the only one who would be interested!
Some friends from Oz will be competing there.
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

I am sure the NRA has results posted on their website, not sure where, do a little googling and you'll find it. I have not seen any of the Aussies or Kiwis at our event yet, but will be taking pictures and psoting them as I did yesterday
mikeschroeder

Post by mikeschroeder »

Hi Scott

I was there on Wednesday last year. Didn't shoot, just stopped by on the way to my parents. I THINK I talked to the guy who won the Youth part of the contest. If I remember right, he didn't get any 9's, just not as many X's as Doug Koenig. I talked with him about Austrailia. One of the coachs on our Air Rifle team was moving there and we discussed gun laws. He was wearing the Aussie team shirt and was pretty young.

I think I'll see you on Friday.

Mike Schroeder
Wichita KS
mikeschroeder

Post by mikeschroeder »

Hi Scott

Are any of the Pistol manufacturers there in Columbia? Springfield Arms, Rock River, Colt etc? Sierra and Graf & sons were there last year, but like I said, I was there on the first day. I'd like to check out a few things.

Mike
Wichita KS
mikeschroeder

Post by mikeschroeder »

mikeschroeder wrote:Hi Scott

I THINK I talked to the guy who won the Youth part of the contest. I talked with him about Austrailia. One of the coachs on our Air Rifle team was moving there and we discussed gun laws. He was wearing the Aussie team shirt and was pretty young.

Mike Schroeder
Wichita KS
Well I did make it by on Friday. I say Nathan Tait, the guy that won last year. Unless he grew a few inches since last year, I didn't talk to him. Didn't see the guy I talked to. I think I'll be getting a .45 1911, Service pistol so I can shoot National Match, and about anything else that pops up. Probably won't win teh whole thing, but it should be fun.

Mike Schroeder
Wichita KS
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

http://www.pilkguns.com/2004/bia2/index.htm

I just updated the pictures, to show all 3 days of competittion