All my pictures from Athens World Cup

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

ghostrip

All my pictures from Athens World Cup

Post by ghostrip »

After the first comments from my first photos and a lot of work to set them up in internet they are finally ready for your tou to view.

the site is http://members.fortunecity.com/ghostrip/index.html

I plan to send a CD with the site to Mr Pilkguns so we can all see them without the ads that free webhosting comes with... along with some small videos that i took. I didnt post them as web space is limited (25 MB) and the files are several MB each.

Best regards to all of you
and best wishes for lots of tens from ATHENS
Panagiotis Papadeas
Helen

Post by Helen »

WOW! I'll bet you hardly saw anything, except through the lens of a camera! Nice work, & thanks.
ghostrip

Post by ghostrip »

I still had time to see a couple of things Helen .. but yes i did took a lot of pictures :) In Athens 2004 Olympics games I am not sure we will get to photograph this spectacular shooting range. Anyway it was a joy to shoot photographs for all of you to see that apart from the exterior everything was functional and used by your country's Team members. My Job prevented me from attending all days and I even had to skiped a day in order to attend Free Pistol but it was worth it. In my post i forgot to say thanks to some of the people i met in gunsmithing services. These are the optometrician from knobolch who was polite and helpful even after so many people he measured their eyes including mine and i want to thank him especially for finding out i need glasses. Also the Feinwerkbau representatives for their help in repairing (by giving spare parts and difficult to find o-rings) our club's 601 rifles. Last i want to thank Mr. Alexander Kudelin (if i got his name right), the Scatt representative who answered all my questions about Scatt and electronic training devices and even started a mini coach session. The news are that Scatt developed a USB version of their trainer and they also prepairing a WIRE FREE one with radio communication of some sort between the computer the sensor and the the target. And its going to be a new era in e-trainers without cables.

Best regards to all of you
Panagiotis Papadeas
Adam

Post by Adam »

Thanks for sharing!
BM

Post by BM »

Great job! Nice pic's!