FS Air Rifle Headquarters Literature

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

ghilt

FS Air Rifle Headquarters Literature

Post by ghilt »

Getting an early start on Spring cleaning, I ran into my collection of Robert Law’s bountiful writings. The collection includes some twenty-one (Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 two copies of each, Vol. 10 missing, Vol. 9 incomplete) volumes of ARM, two catalogs, three Digests , five Newsletters and a Testimonial. They have been in a file cabinet for some thirty years and have suffered (some torn edges, spots of mildew, rusty staples etc. ). They do represent a unique collection of European air gun history from the 1960’s. There’s also two owner booklets (Anschutz 220 and Benjaman 317)
Make me an offer I can’t refuse in the next week or to the landfill they go.
Randy Bimrose

Assort Pubs

Post by Randy Bimrose »

Would you contact me off net to discuss this barrelbender@earthlink.net
ghilt

ARH Literature

Post by ghilt »

barrelbender,
I am having trouble getting a message out to you (can't find your server error messages- always thought earthlink was pretty easy to find!). Would be happy to answer any questions.
ghilt
Randy Bimrose

Old Stuff

Post by Randy Bimrose »

I'm surprised at the problem as other people are getting thru, in fact I have 18 msgs waiting now. Do you have a ball park figure in mind? Give me a phone number and I'll call you tomorrow. Or if you prefer not to post it mine is 909-272-9451 and you could leave it there.
ghilt

ARH Literature

Post by ghilt »

The ARH literature has found an appreciative home.