Gun Safe for Big Pistols

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Bob LeDoux

Gun Safe for Big Pistols

Post by Bob LeDoux »

I needed a safe for my Morini 162 and my free pistols. I didn't need the size for a rifle. Most pistol safes are too small for free pistol length.

At Staples office supply, I found a Sentry safe for about $130. It is long enough for my free pistol; comes with a rack for two layers of storage. It holds all my handguns.

I bolted it down to the floor under the clothes rack in my closet. It is not fireproof. I chose it for theft protection and to keep the grandkids safe.
Dan Hankins

Keeping the Grand kids safe

Post by Dan Hankins »

Here in the beautiful Ozarks (southwest MO.) we have tornados. The idea of keeping the grand kids in a safe in the closet is a very good one, for those who don't have basements.

I am a little slow on the April fools thing. Busy now trying to hide my own Easter Eggs so that I can find them. Used those orange flag on a wire things last year and found most of them. I am thinking electronics this year.

With tounge in cheek, I remain,

Respectfully,
Bubba