Want chronograph

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Bill177

Want chronograph

Post by Bill177 »

Want Combro CB-625 Chronograph in good working condition. Email me at grips@airguninfo.com
Raymac

CB 625

Post by Raymac »

Could'nt get your e-mail to work.....I have one new in box, a few years old so maybe the batteries are low, but unused US$50.00 delivered. Paypal accepted.
Bob LeDoux

To: Raymac

Post by Bob LeDoux »

What are you up to? I understand you left the airgun business. I really liked doing business with you. You were the best Knobloch dealer around.
Raymac

Post by Raymac »

Hello Bob.....Yes, we sold the gun business and I'm now concentrating full time on my model airplanes.....a lot less hassle!! As you know the gun legislation in Canada is insane. To sell a gun business at all is nearly impossible these days so I jumped at the chance to get rid of it. I try to keep my hand in by watching Target Talk and am waiting to jump back in if and when they dump this nonsense.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

We miss you Ray!! Both my Steyr's are doing great.

Richard Hutchinson
CraigE

thanks for putting up details on your old website

Post by CraigE »

In part, I have an LP1 CO2 because your input about the propellant helped make the decision. Your posts on here have been helpful as well. Hope you get back in the action sometime....even though we've never met or done business, good people in shooting are valuable.