Forum Administrivia questions

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

confused

Forum Administrivia questions

Post by confused »

#1 - How on earth can the overall fonts be changed to something BIGGER? I don't mean in the typed replies like this, but the whole thing - even to read - looks soooo small!
I already have my browser settings for larger fonts overall, but it isn't helping any here.

#2 - Why can't I post without logging in, but just by entering my username in the username area? Other forums let a person do that right at the reply or new topic box, thus avoiding having to go back & log in remember to log out just for a quick message.
Will this feature work once the forum is "locked down?"
Shin
Site Admin

Re: Forum Administrivia questions

Post by Shin »

confused wrote:#1 - How on earth can the overall fonts be changed to something BIGGER? I don't mean in the typed replies like this, but the whole thing - even to read - looks soooo small!
I already have my browser settings for larger fonts overall, but it isn't helping any here.

#2 - Why can't I post without logging in, but just by entering my username in the username area? Other forums let a person do that right at the reply or new topic box, thus avoiding having to go back & log in remember to log out just for a quick message.
Will this feature work once the forum is "locked down?"
#1: In IE: Tools->Internet Options->General-> Accessibility-> Check "Ignore font sizes specified on Web pages"
#2: You have to log in if you want to use registred user Id
Walter

Post by Walter »

ctrl+ will make the fonts bigger.
ctrl- will make them smaller.
Or substitute command for macs.
Mako

Post by Mako »

I have mine set to auto log me in each time I open up TargetTalk ... which is the home page for one of the three browsers that automatically open when I turn on my computer ...

You probably have to Enable your Cookies in Preferences ...