Don't forget High Noon

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Dan Hankins

Don't forget High Noon

Post by Dan Hankins »

I think that the lounge is the perfect place to post the high noon Competition scores.

I did shoot my new to me RWS 75S TO-1 Last month. Got the score in late, but it is posted on the web site.

I want to encourage other old folks and any commers to shoot the Air rifle REQ 30 class with some of these old springers. Come on guys, you got them, you shoot them, and you probably won't be last on the score sheet, as I have held that position for some time.

I would like to see more of the FWB 300s, Walther LG versions, and RWS 65,75, even some HW-55s. Heck, anybody can shoot this match and it is also fun and takes little time. Ya'll ani't got no excuses.

And I want to see the guys with the late model air rifles continue their participation. Some great scores last month.

The gauntlet is down, if you can see it and then bend over to pick it up, you are physically able to shoot. These old guns shoot well enough that if you just point it downrange you are lobble to hit somethin or other.

I remain, with tounge in cheek,

respectfully,
Bubba AKA Dan Hankins