TargetTalk
http://targettalk.org/

ISSF Rules - 2nd Printing V1.1
http://targettalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57245
Page 1 of 1

Author:  David Levene [ Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:12 am ]
Post subject:  ISSF Rules - 2nd Printing V1.1

Version 1.1 of the 2017 2nd Printing of the ISSF rules is now available from the ISSF web site.

Author:  rtucker6508 [ Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: ISSF Rules - 2nd Printing V1.1

David Levene wrote:
Version 1.1 of the 2017 2nd Printing of the ISSF rules is now available from the ISSF web site.


Thank you David!

Author:  David Levene [ Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: ISSF Rules - 2nd Printing V1.1

I understand there are several corrections regarding the change from 40 shots to 60 shots but the only one I know for certain is 6.2.2.2.a)

Author:  John Marchant [ Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ISSF Rules - 2nd Printing V1.1

Thank you David.

Author:  rmca [ Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ISSF Rules - 2nd Printing V1.1

David Levene wrote:
I understand there are several corrections regarding the change from 40 shots to 60 shots but the only one I know for certain is 6.2.2.2.a)

David,

Here are the complete changes made in this revision:
http://www.issf-sports.info/Changes_201 ... 180209.pdf

Complete news article here:
http://www.issf-sports.org/news.ashx?newsid=2966

Best Regards

Author:  David Levene [ Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ISSF Rules - 2nd Printing V1.1

rmca wrote:
David Levene wrote:
I understand there are several corrections regarding the change from 40 shots to 60 shots but the only one I know for certain is 6.2.2.2.a)

David,

Here are the complete changes made in this revision:
http://www.issf-sports.info/Changes_201 ... 180209.pdf

Complete news article here:
http://www.issf-sports.org/news.ashx?newsid=2966

Great spot. They added this document to the original article.

Many thanks

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/