NRA Survey

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Hap Rocketto

NRA Survey

Post by Hap Rocketto »

This morning I found this in my email as part of the regular electronic NRA Special Announcements from <admin@nramedia.org>

Survey of Voting NRA Members
The NRA is you, and you are the NRA - and the elected leadership of the NRA need to know what issues are most important to you. Stopping anti-gun forces means standing together, and working to ensure the NRA board is Strong! Please take a few minutes and Take the Survey. This is the link: http://www.nrastrong.org/survey-nra-mem ... id=best18a

They have a section in the survey in which you may comment on NRA Programs to whit I wrote, “As a competitive shooter I am disappointed in the lack of staffing in the Competitive Division. It seems as if the BOD's Resolution on Competitive Shooting is mostly lip service. On the other hand, I am pleased with the hard work of the few staff members and their efforts to help the competitors. Recognizing that competitive shooters make up a tiny fraction of the membership I still feel we are being given short shrift by the Association.”
ChipEck

Re: NRA Survey

Post by ChipEck »

Thanks for posting. I also took the survey. Competitive shooters need to speak up!

Chip
john bickar

Post by john bickar »

Thanks Hap, I filled it out and expressed the opinion that the NRA could do more for competitive shooting.
jhmartin

Post by jhmartin »

Thanks Hap

And even a bigger thanks to the VERY few in the Competitions Division!!
Leadbelly

Post by Leadbelly »

Thanks, I hope my comments helped. This was my reply is personal information :
NUMBER 1 THE NEWS MEDIA ! Their knowledge is so limited an worse, they don't want to learn what is true and Correct. Why was the government official ever tried for " Fast and Furious ", they broke the law .
TRAINING: I am 72 and have been training men, women and youngster for over 40 years. During that time many have freely used my
firearms and Ammo. Now this is more difficult due to cost and being retired for 11 years. We need more finical help to those of us that who
freely give their time and knowledge ( some times ammo ) to teach Safety and proper shooting. I currently spend $60 to $80 on GAS each month just to drive to the Gun club to help new shooters. Wish people like me could get a Grant or something to help out..
I have been NRA Life member since the 70's.