.32 wadcutter, accurate bullet?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Mike38

.32 wadcutter, accurate bullet?

Post by Mike38 »

Pistol, Benelli MP95 Atlanta, .32 Wadcutter, bore slugged at .312. I'm looking for the most accurate wadcutter bullet for this pistol. Will be used out to 50 yards. I was told on the Bullseye-L forum that H&N .314 DBWC bullets are the answer. But, they are not available in the USA. The listed Canadian supplier doesn't show firearm bullets for sale, only air gun pellets. So what's a good second choice? Mangus? Lapua? Others? Thank you for any help!
fc60

Re: .32 wadcutter, accurate bullet?

Post by fc60 »

Greetings,

More bad news regarding the H&N...

"The production line for WC .32 at H&N in Ukraine is broken. They don't know when it will be fixed. Do you guys still want to wait for it?"

My second choice would be the Speer 98 HBWC. If your barrel is truly 0.312", the 0.313" Speer's may do rather well. At least Ten-Ring at 50 yards.

Cheers,

Dave
j danielsson

Post by j danielsson »

You mean hollow base wc.
PFribley

Post by PFribley »

Most readily available swagged are, Speer, Lapua. I like the 83 grain.313 lapuas.
ruig

Post by ruig »

fc60 wrote:Greetings,

More bad news regarding the H&N...

"The production line for WC .32 at H&N in Ukraine is broken. They don't know when it will be fixed. Do you guys still want to wait for it?"

My second choice would be the Speer 98 HBWC. If your barrel is truly 0.312", the 0.313" Speer's may do rather well. At least Ten-Ring at 50 yards.

Cheers,

Dave
Interesting. Saw this message and later I asked H&N Sport CEO Florian Schwartz if they really have/had any production in Ukraine. He answered "No. Fake news". Mr. Schwartz took part in every award ceremony during last weekend in Munich.

http://results.sius.com/Events.aspx?Cha ... rckGermany