TT Firearms Purchase Feedback

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Amanda4461

TT Firearms Purchase Feedback

Post by Amanda4461 »

Just wanted to give a shout-out for the excellent transaction I was involved in with fellow TT Forum member STUMPY1. Emailed requesting pictures of his S&W M41 and accessories. Prompt response, and I asked for some additional pics, which were quickly provided. A deal was made and promptly, and I mean promptly, as in immediate as you'll ever find in this world, the pistol was in my hands and exactly as described. PERFECT!
Thanks to TargetTalk for providing the Forum space for the classifieds, and for STUMPY1 for a great transaction. My new M41 will now slay silhouettes as the Iron-sighted sister to my Red-Dot sighted Pardini. Wonderful to have a beautiful new pistol, especially one 59 years old.
Amanda
10M_Stan

Re: TT Firearms Purchase Feedback

Post by 10M_Stan »

It's the denizens who make the difference. I've had good experiences in buying transactions with Stumpy1 also.

Stan