Sarcasm for Rover

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

spektr

Sarcasm for Rover

Post by spektr »

For My Cousin Leanna who doesnt get it......

Leanna, you play golf and many law abiding citizens do, yet the FBI has a murder rate for those killed with golf clubs. Nobody needs golf clubs and banning them, taking them away from law abiding citizens will obviously save lives. I think that terrorist organisation the PGA which lobbies for the GOLF industry and pays politicians campaign money to build new courses in the name of recreation is a blight on america. Round up all the scary looking high tech drivers from law abiding citizens because some cretins kill people with them. It should only be legal to own putters because it is OBVIOUS that sand wedges and drivers are the problem. The framers of the constitution only understood wooden shafted clubs and balata balls, not the high tech hollow cast titanium clubs with flexable carbon fiber shafts designed to make clubs more lethal because it allows you to crush skulls faster and more effectively, Yes by god, scary golf clubs need to be banned because crimminals kill with them and I as a non golfer would sleep so much better after we pass sensible golf club laws....,
Rover

Re: Sarcasm for Rover

Post by Rover »

You're absolutely right! I personally would like to see cell phone sales banned to those under 21, due to the frequent deaths of their users while driving and while illegally drinking.
PhilipM

Post by PhilipM »

slofyr

Post by slofyr »

JJJJJJ

Post by JJJJJJ »

If saving teens life is the objective, raising the driver age limit can save six teens ages 16–19 every day. However, right now they need a source to channel their anger and frustration and we are on the receiving end.

But, no matter what this can not happen.
That decision — which I remain convinced was wrong and certainly was debatable — has provided the N.R.A. with a propaganda weapon of immense power. Overturning that decision via a constitutional amendment to get rid of the Second Amendment would be simple and would do more to weaken the N.R.A.’s ability to stymie legislative debate and block constructive gun control legislation than any other available option.
John Paul Stevens is a retired associate justice of the United States Supreme Court.
Rover

Post by Rover »

I like your attitude, Jay, but apparently saving teen lives is not really the issue.

It is to soothe them and allay their fears.

I therefore suggest giving them each a kitten and fuzzy blanket to take to their safe rooms.
SlartyBartFast

Post by SlartyBartFast »

How vile. Wanting to not be shot or have some action taken so the events they witnessed are not repeated are dismissed with flippant comments about kittens and blankets.
- Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory
- FAS SP607
Rover

Post by Rover »

Perhaps they need some help:

"The half-brother of Rev. Al Sharpton, also an activist whose group participated in Saturday’s anti-gun March For Our Lives, has been charged in a Sunday shooting death in Dothan, Ala."