nationalmatch dot US

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

nglitz

nationalmatch dot US

Post by nglitz »

Or usrifleteams.com

Anybody heard about their website problems? My browser is kicking me off saying it's now a "deceptive" website and my AVG antivirus is saying that it's infected with "MAL:URL" whatever that is.

This started Thursday night. It's a wonderful site dedicated to highpower rifle shooting. I just hope it's not dead and can get well soon.
Norm
in beautiful, gun friendly New Jersey
High Left

Re: nationalmatch dot US

Post by High Left »

Posted 9-18

"Guys, we just did scans using 5 different resources and all is coming up clean. One of the reports is attached. I think this may be due to a software vendor, Securi, not liking some IPB (the platform's) scripts...they are also the only one who will not tell you what they think is wrong unless we pay them.

The website DOES sit behind a firewall and a brute force screen, but we will monitor the next few days just the same."

Just punch on through. Unless you're on a network like I have at work, which won't allow it.
nglitz

Re: nationalmatch dot US

Post by nglitz »

Thank you! I had to turn my anti virus off to get through, but it's working now. I'll have to see what happens when the AVG kicks back on in a few minutes.

I did forward your quoted words to Google. They were the first thing that kicked me off before I got through.

Thanks again.

Well, after doing some reading, I turned AVG web protection back on. It was happy as long as I stayed in the pages and posts on the forum (View New Content) but as soon as I went to the main page, POW! Connection reset by Google and threat isolated by AVG. Ah well, turning anti virus off for a few minutes is a small price to pay.
Norm
in beautiful, gun friendly New Jersey