TargetTalk

A forum to talk about Olympic style shooting, rifle or pistol, 10 meters to 50 meters, and whatever is in between. Hosted by Pilkguns.com
It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Guy's Beer Tour
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:58 am 

Guy (gn303 from Belgium) was passing through the area on this segment of his Triumphal Beer Tour with his charming French wife Anne-Marie.

We met at the Oak Creek Brewery in Sedona and started by sampling the Gold Medal winning Nut Brown Ale, while the ladies sipped wine.

Of course there must be a feeding, so we adjourned to El Rincon Mexican restaurant where I could introduce them to some Southwest Mexican food; Shrimp Fajita Platter.

They hated it! The chipas y salsa baskets were reduced to crumbs and the waitress had to intervene because Guy was licking the plate between guzzles of Mexican Negra Modelo beer.

Of course, Anne-Marie (I don't drink) and Jane (Mini-Mick) were sucking down Margaritas (rocas, sin sal). We finished up with a delightful flan.

So we spent a pleasant afternoon with a couple of our TT folks and exchanged club T-shirts. I slipped Anne-Marie (I don't drink) a pint of good bourbon for a morning bracer.

After all, she has to live with Guy.

Post subject: Re: Guy's Beer Tour
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:33 pm 

About Arizona.

Of course Rover has his way to tell a story.

In short, we (my wife and I) appreciated our stay in Sedona. The introduction to the local 'cuisine' was educational and tasty. And Rover was a super guide. To bad that time flies by so quickly.

But I made a promise to Rover: we'll introduce him and his wife to what Belgium is famous for. I should make this a challenge. That way I know it is irresistible for Rover.

Thanks Jane and Rover for the nice afternoon.

Guy