Guy's Beer Tour

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Rover

Guy's Beer Tour

Post by Rover »

Guy (gn303 from Belgium) was passing through the area on this segment of his Triumphal Beer Tour with his charming French wife Anne-Marie.

We met at the Oak Creek Brewery in Sedona and started by sampling the Gold Medal winning Nut Brown Ale, while the ladies sipped wine.

Of course there must be a feeding, so we adjourned to El Rincon Mexican restaurant where I could introduce them to some Southwest Mexican food; Shrimp Fajita Platter.

They hated it! The chipas y salsa baskets were reduced to crumbs and the waitress had to intervene because Guy was licking the plate between guzzles of Mexican Negra Modelo beer.

Of course, Anne-Marie (I don't drink) and Jane (Mini-Mick) were sucking down Margaritas (rocas, sin sal). We finished up with a delightful flan.

So we spent a pleasant afternoon with a couple of our TT folks and exchanged club T-shirts. I slipped Anne-Marie (I don't drink) a pint of good bourbon for a morning bracer.

After all, she has to live with Guy.
gn303

Re: Guy's Beer Tour

Post by gn303 »

About Arizona.

Of course Rover has his way to tell a story.

In short, we (my wife and I) appreciated our stay in Sedona. The introduction to the local 'cuisine' was educational and tasty. And Rover was a super guide. To bad that time flies by so quickly.

But I made a promise to Rover: we'll introduce him and his wife to what Belgium is famous for. I should make this a challenge. That way I know it is irresistible for Rover.

Thanks Jane and Rover for the nice afternoon.

Guy