Shooting suits

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

broke dad

Shooting suits

Post by broke dad »

Do any of u know of a company that sells trade in suits.
astigmat2000

Re: Shooting suits

Post by astigmat2000 »

Hello,
Is this what you're looking for? These are made by Sauer...
Attachments
sa129_L.jpg
Tim S

Post by Tim S »

No, I think he means someone who sells second hand suits, not manufacturers of new clothing.
SRichieR

Post by SRichieR »

Champion Shooter's Supply in Ohio has dealt with trades and used suites. I assume they still do.
gwsb

Post by gwsb »

Sandy at Champion Shooters will help you out with a suit for your kid either new or used. The great thing is when your kid outgrows it they will take it back and let you trade up.
Ltdave

Post by Ltdave »

gwsb wrote:Sandy at Champion Shooters will help you out with a suit for your kid either new or used. The great thing is when your kid outgrows it they will take it back and let you trade up.

this! Sandy and Karl will do right by juniors, thats for certain...

i started my daughter on a used Freeland jacket. then she developed rather quickly. we went to the store after a match at Camp Perry (air rifle) and got her fitted for a new jacket. then i ordered pants for Christmas...

last summer we were back at Camp Perry while commercial row was still populated and sold back the first jacket. i THINK they even offered more than what we paid for it (as a used item) but we had done some cleaning on it and it looked like new...