PistolMatches.com

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

PistolMatches.com

PistolMatches.com

Post by PistolMatches.com »

I hope that you take a moment and look at a website I created called pistolmatches.com It's 100% free, no ads, no pop-ups, nothing going on behind the scenes. I created it because it's always been difficult to find out when and where the next bullseye match was taking place. It usually meant talking to friends, calling match directors or searching websites for pdf files. Pistolmatches.com fixes all of that. You can search by date, state, distance, venue, keyword and more. Results are displayed in MAP view, Calendar or a list style format. You can then export matches directly into your calendar app. The site has been up for about two weeks and has about 250 matches posted across the country ( and one in Jamaica). If you know of a match that isn't listed just register and then click the "post match" link in the menu and fill out the form or ask the match director to post it. You don't have to register to view matches but you do to post or RSVP to a match. Categories includes; International, Precision Pistol (aka Bullseye), IDPA, USPSA, Air Pistol, Club Matches and more. There are also categories for Clinics and CCW classes. If it's a shooting related event, feel free to post it. If you'd like additional categories added just ask, it only takes a minute to add. Feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions and I hope you'll take the time to visit the site. We need more shooters!

Best regards,

Nick Koppinger
Administrator, Bullseye, USPSA, IDPA & Steel Plate Shooter
dulcmr-man

Re: PistolMatches.com

Post by dulcmr-man »

Great idea!! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. I passed it along to our match director and hope he will post our precision pistol summer league 1800 match there.

Dennis in the PRK