Info on Neal Stepp

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Pheyden

Info on Neal Stepp

Post by Pheyden »

Does anyone know if Mr. Stepp is ill or away? I have sent him several emails and get no answer?
Rover

Re: Info on Neal Stepp

Post by Rover »

Phone him.
Ricardo

Post by Ricardo »

I hear that he's not that much into email. Calling him is your best bet.
Jslaughter

Post by Jslaughter »

Every time I have sent him an email I had to call him. Phone is your best bet.
Ltdave

Post by Ltdave »

like everyone says...

call him. not sure WHY he has an email because NO ONE i know has ever gotten an email back from him...
william

Post by william »

" not sure WHY he has an email"

Just guessing - I can't imagine a web developer creating a website that doesn't have an email link.
ghillieman

Post by ghillieman »

Call him, that how I got in touch with him.
Pheyden

Post by Pheyden »

Thanks. I was wondering whether he just did not want my business. Spoke to him originally, gave him the info he needed. The. Heard nothing for weeks. Sent him an email a d he did not remember my initial email or the succeeding conversation. Sent the prescription email again and again nothing. I guess it is time for another call.
tstamey

Post by tstamey »

Just call him. His is an elderly gentleman of old values, which means he had rather do business by talking to you and he is a man of his word and expects you to be the same. First time I ever talked to him (on the phone) he shipped an expensive FWB rifle to me before I could even get a check in the mail to him just because I gave him my word. How many businesses do that anymore? He might not answer the phone when you call but he will call you back even if you don't leave a message. His website is the worst you will ever see but if you need parts or whatever just call him as he will probably have them.