Latest and greatest on targets?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Xman

Latest and greatest on targets?

Post by Xman »

I see that Kruger US is now the official supplier to the NRA, ISSF and USAS for targets for the US market. Excluding the targets that are designed to be machine read and scored.

I hope that means that the stiff, short grain paper fiber that was in all Kruger targets are now being used by official NRA targets instead of that nasty paper stuff. Am pretty sure that the previous paper versions are still floating around and the other official NRA suppliers still print the light paper versions for use at a lower cost.

I want to get the B-40/4 AP targets in the Kruger paper. I would slice them up for 4 out as needed. Am running out of my real old inventory of the singles.

Can anyone confirm that the NRA B-40 and B-40/4s are on that superior paperboard?

Have checked out ebay, Plik and Cibles too.
ghillieman

Re: Latest and greatest on targets?

Post by ghillieman »

Where do you shoot AP in Tyler?
bking

Post by bking »

I get targets for my club straight from Kruger US. They're the nice paper and have the approval seals from NRA & USA Shooting. Last I looked they aren't any more expensive than the garbage-paper targets printed in the US.
Xman

Post by Xman »

ghillieman wrote:Where do you shoot AP in Tyler?
Like a lot of folks do.

I stand in the living room and shoot down a hallway between 2 bedrooms. The cats hate it. Will get some duct seal to quite it down.

Might go to Dallas next month.

https://www.teamshootingstars.org/