SAVE THE FREE

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

JJJJJJ

SAVE THE FREE

Post by JJJJJJ »

Please sign the change.org petition, if you have more time to spare please sign this one http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savefree as well.

The reason I stared this one on ipetitions.com is because change.org is blocked in China and I want them to see and sign it as well. At this point we need all the support we can get. If there is any hope to save free, it's to let ISSF see what the world thinks.

Hopefully with these two petition we can get our points across.

Thank you

Jay Shi 2016 Olympian Free Pistol / Air Pistol
nglitz

Re: SAVE THE FREE

Post by nglitz »

This was my comment: "The very first event in the very first modern Olympics was a free pistol match. The Queen of Greece fired the first shot to open the modern Olympics. Let's not let that history die!"

Norm
Norm
in beautiful, gun friendly New Jersey
BobGee

Post by BobGee »

I have signed the change.org petitions (50m pistol and prone rifle) but was disappointed to find that the I petitions.com petition is "Now closed", with only 178 signatories.

Any chance you can re-open it JJJJJJ and let us know?

Bob
TenMetrePeter

Post by TenMetrePeter »

That's the problem with public web petitions. If the response is poor it weakens the case dramatically.
GunShy

Post by GunShy »

Who is the best person, or committee, we can write to directly to express our concerns?