Question

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Rover

Question

Post by Rover »

Why are many Hillary voters wearing diaper pins?
C. Perkins

Re: Question

Post by C. Perkins »

With all do respect Rover...

Just be prepared for when Trump takes office.

I have this feeling that things will not be as you expect.

A business man that uses the system and screws the working class to make his business prosper is what he is about.
Typical Republican is money in my pocket from those that work hard to make ends meet.

Those that are retired do not care.
Those close to retirement kind of care.
Those that are younger, God help you.
dulcmr-man

Post by dulcmr-man »

C. Perkins wrote:With all do respect Rover...

Just be prepared for when Trump takes office.

I have this feeling that things will not be as you expect.

A business man that uses the system and screws the working class to make his business prosper is what he is about.
Typical Republican is money in my pocket from those that work hard to make ends meet.

Those that are retired do not care.
Those close to retirement kind of care.
Those that are younger, God help you.
Really?!! Firstly, please provide PROOF that Trump "...screws the working class..." and make it specific. Try not to provide quotes from CNN, ABC, CBS, et al. that is more than likely unproven allegations.

Secondly, I consider myself a "typical Republican" and I don't fit your preconception. I spent 20+ years in the Air Force maintaining B-52 bombers, and worked more than one job all that time to make ends meet. Upon retirement from the Air Force, I spent 27 years with the Boeing Company and earned my pay every single day. Not once did I try to put money in my pocket at the expense of those who "...work hard to make ends meet." as you state. Perhaps you should reevaluate your opinion of Republicans. Just because we don't agree politically doesn't make me the evil person you portray above, any more than I would be justified in calling you names because of your obvious progressive leanings.

By the way, I am retired, and I DO care, about my family, about others, and about our country, probably just like you.

Dennis in the PRK
Gerard

Post by Gerard »

Trump is apparently considering Sarah Palin for a cabinet position... along with a few other choice names. This is going to be funny. Sure glad I'm a Canadian. Sure wish you guys didn't make such idiotic decisions, such as letting it come down to a choice between Trump and Clinton in the end, neither being even remotely acceptable for the most influential office in the world. Yup, this is going to be an interesting ride.
v76

Post by v76 »

I'm taking bets on if he's gonna be as great as George 'beam melting' Bush.
Rover

Post by Rover »

No point in putting Hillary in if she's going straight to prison.
nglitz

Post by nglitz »

Rover wrote:No point in putting Hillary in if she's going straight to prison.
We can only hope. Think of blanket pardons from the "O".
Norm
in beautiful, gun friendly New Jersey
nglitz

Post by nglitz »

C. Perkins wrote:With all do respect Rover...

First off, it's "due" respect.

Secondly, Trump's businesses have employed well over 200,000 people. Hardly at "on their backs" wages and salaries. Hillary?

Thirdly, I doubt you have any idea what the "typical Republican" is like.

Don't rely on what the liberal media cheerleaders for democrats tell you. They will twist any truth, fabricate any lie to try to influence you into believing that they are superior intellects who should rule the world.
Norm
in beautiful, gun friendly New Jersey
C. Perkins

Post by C. Perkins »

See Rover, now that is how you stir the pot :)
TenMetrePeter

Post by TenMetrePeter »

I'm with Farage and so are quite a lot of Brits despite what the self appointed intelligentsia think...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37965089
Ricardo

Post by Ricardo »

Rover is a TROLL, folks. Whether you agree with him or not, he gets his jollies by getting a rise out of people. Let's stop feeding the beast.
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

OK, enough