Help the U.S. Int'l Muzzle-Loading Team w/Amazon Smile

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Mike M.

Help the U.S. Int'l Muzzle-Loading Team w/Amazon Smile

Post by Mike M. »

For those of you who do your shopping on Amazon.com, there's a way you can help the U.S. International Muzzle Loading Team at no cost.

Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) is a setup that donates part of your purchase - it's a fraction of 1% - to a charity of your choice. And the USIMLT just got onboard with it.

It takes a lot of money to send even a single competitor to the World Muzzle-Loading Championships. Registration fees for a single competitor ran over $100 at the 2016 Worlds...plus per-match fees. Powder was $40/lb...and you can't fly with gunpowder. Which leaves us with a funding shortfall - every American shooter at the 2016 World Championships paid his own travel expenses, plus a bill for $300 for match fees.

So if you could see fit to sign up, we would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Chia

Re: Help the U.S. Int'l Muzzle-Loading Team w/Amazon Smile

Post by Chia »

Hi Mike. My wife and I use Amazon a lot, and we use Amazon Smile. I'll switch our charity choice to the team. Thanks for the headsup!
Mike M.

Re: Help the U.S. Int'l Muzzle-Loading Team w/Amazon Smile

Post by Mike M. »

Thanks. Every penny makes a difference.