You aint's got no class...

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Rover

You aint's got no class...

Post by Rover »

Like shooting? Like bourbon? Like cigars?
This event is for you! Start shooting at Scottsdale Gun Club at 6pm. Then head on over to Torch Cigar Bar around 8 to enjoy a cigar and drinks. Only 24 spots are available! Torch Cigar bar is less than 8 miles away on High Street. You’ll be responsible for transportation.
What's included?
Scottsdale Gun Club:
• MP5 submachinegun rental with 50 rounds of ammo
• 9mm handgun rental with 50 rounds of ammo
• 2 Targets
• Eye and Ear Protection
• Range time
Torch Cigar Bar
• 2 Bulleit Bourbon Craft Cocktails
• 1 Premium Cigar
• Multiple Sampler Appetizers from Ocean Prime
• 1 Torch fitted hat
When is it? November 12th
What's it cost? Only $149.99 ($300 value!)
To purchase stop by Scottsdale Gun Club or call 480-348-1111
Torch Cigar Bar:
5450 E. High St. #115
Phoenix, AZ 85054

Scottsdale Gun Club, 14860 N Northsight Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Chia

Re: You aint's got no class...

Post by Chia »

I'm not so sure on the Torch fitted hat thing...sounds a bit dangerous...

In all seriousness, I wish I could join in. I'll just have to drink some 1792 small batch in your honor that night.
Green_Canoe

Post by Green_Canoe »

Sounds like an event I'd love to attend. Unfortunately, AZ is a long drive from MI. ;^(
Rover

Post by Rover »

I thought the Canadian snowbirds would be lining up to get their hands on a submachine gun.
nglitz

Post by nglitz »

Rover wrote:I thought the Canadian snowbirds would be lining up to get their hands on a submachine gun.
They'll probably have to use big sticks to drive away the Japanese and the Californians.
Norm
in beautiful, gun friendly New Jersey
Rover

Post by Rover »

Don't forget the herds of "Snowflake" Democrats who promised.
nglitz

Post by nglitz »

A little reprint:

Humanitarian tragedy in the making.

Crisis at the Canadian Border - A Prescient Look at the Consequences of a Republican Win in November (we can only hope).

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration. The Republican Presidential primary campaign is prompting an exodus among left leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, and live according to conservative ideas about the Constitution.

Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, global warming activists, and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said Southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota . “The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just keep coming.

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into electric cars and drive them across the border where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Ontario border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier drinking water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though, and some kale chips."

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and study the Constitution.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half- dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50's. "If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage, buying up all the Barbara Streisand c.d.'s, and renting all the Michael Moore movies. "I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How many art-history majors does one country need?"

Eh?
Norm
in beautiful, gun friendly New Jersey
Dr. Jim

Post by Dr. Jim »

Sounds like Norm was watching 'Incorporated' last night and took the 'news' interludes as truth!

Oy Vey!
Ricardo

Post by Ricardo »

Sounds like Norm hasn't actually gotten to know too many liberals. Should try it out sometime.
fc60

Post by fc60 »

Greetings nglitz,

Many thanks for a most informative/humourous read.

Cheers,

Dave
slofyr

Post by slofyr »

Ricardo wrote:Sounds like Norm hasn't actually gotten to know too many liberals....
Or, maybe he has.