EVO 10 E

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

rajatpanda

EVO 10 E

Post by rajatpanda »

Hi Folks

I got my Evo 10E however not happy with the settings.. Probably i am not sure how to set right.
Problem which i am facing are..

1. It is always hitting TOP, the H and T screw does not affect adjustments
2. The cylinder Air touching only max 110 only. Filling from 200 BAR cylinder
3. The Air is coming down from 110 to 60 in just 40 Shots. (Pallets using R 10 Match and diabolo)

Kindly help.
Silvershooter

Re: EVO 10 E

Post by Silvershooter »

1. If point of impact (POI) is high , turn adjustment towards H.
2. Is the scuba tank full ? if half empty , 100 bar remaining, it will not fill the air cylinder to 200 bar.
3. That's about right.

good luck.
rajatpanda

Post by rajatpanda »

Silvershooter wrote:1. If point of impact (POI) is high , turn adjustment towards H.
2. Is the scuba tank full ? if half empty , 100 bar remaining, it will not fill the air cylinder to 200 bar.
3. That's about right.

good luck.

Thanks SS
So do you want me to try filling upto 200 and start trying to set ?. What would be the min and maximum i should look for while shooting in my pistol cylinder?

Thanks in advance.
Silvershooter

Post by Silvershooter »

Hi Rajatpanda

The maximum the cylinder should be filled to is 200 bar - the line between the green and red area on the gauge.
You have to fill from the scuba tank slowly , if the air goes in too quickly it heats up the air in the cylinder, preventing a full fill.

Below the 60 bar mark on the cylinder the shots will not be consistent.
rajatpanda

Post by rajatpanda »

Silvershooter wrote:Hi Rajatpanda

The maximum the cylinder should be filled to is 200 bar - the line between the green and red area on the gauge.
You have to fill from the scuba tank slowly , if the air goes in too quickly it heats up the air in the cylinder, preventing a full fill.

Below the 60 bar mark on the cylinder the shots will not be consistent.

Many Thanks...