TargetTalk

A forum to talk about Olympic style shooting, rifle or pistol, 10 meters to 50 meters, and whatever is in between. Hosted by Pilkguns.com
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:49 pm
Posts: 5274
Location: Ruislip, UK
Version 1.1 of the 2017 2nd Printing of the ISSF rules is now available from the ISSF web site.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:44 am
Posts: 77
David Levene wrote:
Version 1.1 of the 2017 2nd Printing of the ISSF rules is now available from the ISSF web site.


Thank you David!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:49 pm
Posts: 5274
Location: Ruislip, UK
I understand there are several corrections regarding the change from 40 shots to 60 shots but the only one I know for certain is 6.2.2.2.a)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:35 pm
Posts: 182
Location: Bedfordshire, England
Thank you David.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:55 pm
Posts: 961
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
David Levene wrote:
I understand there are several corrections regarding the change from 40 shots to 60 shots but the only one I know for certain is 6.2.2.2.a)

David,

Here are the complete changes made in this revision:
http://www.issf-sports.info/Changes_201 ... 180209.pdf

Complete news article here:
http://www.issf-sports.org/news.ashx?newsid=2966

Best Regards


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:49 pm
Posts: 5274
Location: Ruislip, UK
rmca wrote:
David Levene wrote:
I understand there are several corrections regarding the change from 40 shots to 60 shots but the only one I know for certain is 6.2.2.2.a)

David,

Here are the complete changes made in this revision:
http://www.issf-sports.info/Changes_201 ... 180209.pdf

Complete news article here:
http://www.issf-sports.org/news.ashx?newsid=2966

Great spot. They added this document to the original article.

Many thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group