Athens World Cup 2004 Footage of Franck Dumoulin Online

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Patrick Haynes

Athens World Cup 2004 Footage of Franck Dumoulin Online

Post by Patrick Haynes »

Hi everyone.

I've updated the Coaching Section with some pictures and video of French Air Pistol shooter, Franck Dumoulin. Franck is a strong contender for the upcoming Olympics.

The first video is previously released footage shot at the 2003 USA World Cup.

Of more interest is the second video which was shot at the 2004 Athens World Cup. It's a big file, just over two minutes long, showing Franck from different angles, so be patient.

Hope you enjoy this and can put the information to use.

Patrick Haynes
TargetShooting Canada
Patrick

Apologies: Wrong Link Embedded in Dumoulin Page

Post by Patrick »

Hi folks.

My apologies to everyone. The video link to Dumoulin's performance at the Athen's World Cup was misdirected to Nestruev, his Russian competition.

The link has been fixed and you can review the footage. Please remember that this is Real Steaming video, and you must have Real One Player installed on your system for it to play.

Regards.
Patrick
Felipe

Videos Du Moulin

Post by Felipe »

Hi Patrick,

The videos are not working. Do I need some special program do access it, other than Media player?

Thank you and congratulations for your site.

Felipe
felipeamante@uol.com.br
David Levene

Re: Videos Du Moulin

Post by David Levene »

Felipe wrote:Hi Patrick,

The videos are not working. Do I need some special program do access it, other than Media player?

Thank you and congratulations for your site.

Felipe
felipeamante@uol.com.br
You will need the free Real One player which you can get from www.real.com
funtoz

Post by funtoz »

I managed to get one of the clips to load last night. Today the server reports not reachable or times out in the middle of the load. I suspect that Patrick's server is straining from the load we are pulling from it. I would prefer having the files down loadable so that I can sit here and play it repeatedly while I study it without sucking up so much bandwidth.