Pardini Free Pistol

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Grego

Pardini Free Pistol

Post by Grego »

Hello,

I am interested in the Pardini K22 Free Pistol. Can anyone comment on the build quality of this gun. Also, how well does the toggle cocking/loading mechanism hold up under heavy usage? They no longer have the bolt action.
Thanks
Greg
deleted1

Pardini FP

Post by deleted1 »

I know of three men who use the Pardini FP and I have never heard one word of complaint about the gun. These guys are 580-590+ shooters, so there's your answer as far as the gun's ability joined together with a fine shooter. As far as choices are concerned Morini & TOZ seem to be a #1 neck and neck choice, followed by Pardini, Hammerli etc. IMHO.

Re: Pardini FP

Post by Guest »

[quote="Bob Riegl"]I know of three men who use the Pardini FP and I have never heard one word of complaint about the gun. These guys are 580-590+ shooters........

Three shooters who use the Pardini FP's and shoot 580-590+?

Who might they be? and where are they shooting these scores?

Just a little curious......
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

Greg,
I have the Pardini free pistol, albeit the UK version. It is a well made gun and appears robust - although I haven't had it for very long and haven't shot it an awful lot.

Mine did have to go back to the gunsmiths for a miss fire. Apparently it is a known problem and easily rectified, mine seems fine now <touches wood>.

Rob.
thenikjones

Post by thenikjones »

RobStubbs wrote:Greg,
I have the Pardini free pistol, albeit the UK version. It is a well made gun and appears robust - although I haven't had it for very long and haven't shot it an awful lot.

Mine did have to go back to the gunsmiths for a miss fire. Apparently it is a known problem and easily rectified, mine seems fine now <touches wood>.

Rob.
Rob,

What made you go for the Pardini rather than the Morini (I assume you've got a Longarm). I'm looking to get one - once I've got the money together - and would be interested in hearing your comments.

Nik Jones
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

Nik,
I would have gone for the morini but for the inability to alter the rake of the grip. I am unable to fully straighten my arms and hence need to make the gun more 'upright'. The morini's electronics preclude that so I had to choose the pardini or nothing.

If you get the option then try them both - I'm assuming your in the UK (?) - at Bisley.

When you are spending that much money you want to get something that suits you.

HTH,

Rob.
Raub

Pardini

Post by Raub »

Hi there,
I´m about to buy a FP and tested the Pardini. Very nice gun and interesting bolt. I will try the Morini and Fp10 and then decide.
One of the biggest sportsgun dealers in Germany told me, that the FP10 and the K22 are really comparable in perfomance, but to him the overall quality of manufacturing seems to be a bit better with the FP10 (Hämmerli/SAM).
Raub