Left target grip for a FWB 65

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Jim

Left target grip for a FWB 65

Post by Jim »

Does anyone have a left hand target grip for a FWB 65 for sale, or know where I can get one at a reasonable price? I need a regular or large size grip. FWB still sells them, but they are asking $350.
joejeweler

Re: Left target grip for a FWB 65

Post by joejeweler »

Well, at least Feinwerkbau still has some available for you lefties. My email to them back in 2001(below) informed me i was basically "SOL" regarding my inquiry about availability of right handed grips for the Model 65.

They did help in offering a potential for getting a grip made, however.....and that was thru Karl Nill in germany. (i always wondered if they were FWB's original source?)

I haven't checked with them to see what they might charge or actual availability, but most adjustable match grips on the site were priced around $200. Since grips for a Model 65 isn't in their current price listing, it may be a bit more to do a 1 gun set.

Anyway, here is their site:
www.nill-griffe.com/ , and click on USA link.

Good luck!

My email to Feinwerkbau:
===============================================
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 11:23:53 +0200
To: "Joseph Tousignant" <joejeweler@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Availability of grips for model 65 pistols?

e-mail 06.09.01 VK-RA-Fe

von / from / de

Feinwerkbau Westinger & Altenburger GmbH
Neckarstr. 43
78727 Oberndorf / Germany
Tel.: 07423 / 814-0
Fax: 07423 / 814-223
e-mail: info@feinwerkbau.de

an / to / à

Joseph Tousignant
USA

Grips

Dear Sir,

We refer to your e-mail dated 4 Aug. 2001, from
which we are pleased to note that you are the
proud owner of so many FEINWERKBAU sporting arms.

Concerning the grips we inform you that such grips
are not in our program and can unfortunately no
more be produced by us. We would recommend you to
contact a special grip manufacturer. Here in
Germany we think that Messrs.

Karl Nill
In Schlattwiesen 3
72216 Moessingen

can surely help you in this matter.

Best regards,

F e i n w e r k b a u
Westinger & Altenburger GmbH

Jim wrote:Does anyone have a left hand target grip for a FWB 65 for sale, or know where I can get one at a reasonable price? I need a regular or large size grip. FWB still sells them, but they are asking $350.
joejeweler

Re: Left target grip for a FWB 65

Post by joejeweler »

Just saw this posted in another spot.....and thought you might be sure to see it if i transfered here. Morini's aren't cheap either, but the price is much better than the $350 you were quoted.

===============================================
Francesco

Posted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:30 pm Post subject: FWB 65 Grip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have FWB 65 grips allways in stock because we are official FWB suppliers for grips. The grip cost 165$ for the right adjustable and 180$ for the left adjustable + shipping. If you want contact us at:
Morini Competition Arm S.A.
Via ai Gelsi 11
CH-6930 Bedano
Tel. +41 91 9453944
E-Mail morini@bluewin.ch

Jim wrote:Does anyone have a left hand target grip for a FWB 65 for sale, or know where I can get one at a reasonable price? I need a regular or large size grip. FWB still sells them, but they are asking $350.