Experience with new SAM K-15?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
eugenegazda

Experience with new SAM K-15?

Post by eugenegazda »

I've been shooting a Pardini K58 for a few years and like it very much. But at age 66 I'm beginning to tire a bit towards the end of 60 shot matches, and maybr it's time for a new toy. Does anyone have any experience with the SAM K-15 they can share? Don Nygord has it for what seems to be a reasonable price.
Bill177

Pardini K2

Post by Bill177 »

Buying a new gun is fun, as it should be.

Might I suggest you peruse the various match reports and see what everyone else is shooting. Note what the winners are shooting. Then you can be completely confused.

Have you looked at the Pardini K2? A lot of gun for the dollar from a company that has been building winners for a long time. It is available in air or Co2.
JoeG

Some SAM experience...

Post by JoeG »

I've had a SAM K11 for almost three years now. It has a great trigger the grips fit me superbly. Don Nygord has been a pleasure to deal with and offers excellent service back-up, big pluses when you are buying a new pistol. Should you decide on the SAM or some other new pistol and find yourself looking to sell the K-58 drop me a line as I might be interested in adding one to my little collection. Good luck with your quest and enjoy.
Mako

Post by Mako »

Sounds like you are looking for a new lighter AP ... not familiar with that SAM ... some reliability issues with early SAMS ... but I can tell you that the Short Morini 162EI is quite popular ... and it has the "legendary" electronic trigger. I bought one because I was having shoulder trouble ... and the lighter short Morini did the trick. I bought my short 162EI from Don ...