Need owner's manual for Hammerli 152 free pistol.

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Fabian

Need owner's manual for Hammerli 152 free pistol.

Post by Fabian »

Does anyone have a copy of the owner's manual for a Hammerli 152 Free Pistol? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Mike Taylor

reply to Fabian

Post by Mike Taylor »

If no one else responds, I may be able to help in a few days. As I type this, a used 152, supposedly replete with original box and manual, is being packed up to be shipped to me. I should have it early next week. I can then scan the manual and send you a file, or I can copy it and fax the copy.
Aussie Bob

Hammerli 152 instructions

Post by Aussie Bob »

I own a Hammerli 152 and I have a copy of the manual on disk that was sent to me by another poster some time ago. The problem is I have moved my house and a lot of my stuff is still in boxes. Let me know if you still need a copy and I will try and find what box it is in - famous last words.

Cheers from down under
Aussie Bob
viriceman

Post by viriceman »

I can fax you a copy of a 152 manual. My 152 was lost with three other target guns at LMM airport a couple of years ago, but I had the manuals in another box. Email me if you want it faxed. Also, any ISSF matches coming up in PR?
PaulT

Post by PaulT »

I have Hammerli 152 Manual in Acrobat format. Total is 8MB as a ZIP but can send individual files if you p.m. me email address and file size limit.
Fabian

Manual found - thanks everyone (n.t.)

Post by Fabian »

thanks