New LP - Athens Olympic Model - Annouced

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Jim E

New LP - Athens Olympic Model - Annouced

Post by Jim E »

This morning, in a joint news conference held in Austria and Italy, Steyr and Morini debuted a new air pistol - the Athen Olympic Model. The collaboration combines the noted technological features of Steyr's LP-10 and Morini's 162EA electronic trigger.

The new pistol's annoucment however sparked controvercy as three Bavarian air gun manufacturer's said they would immediately file a protect with the ISSF objecting that the new pistol not be allow use at this summer's games.
F. Paul

Post by F. Paul »

Jim,

Can you provide us with a source for further info??

I hope this isnt an April fool's joke - god how I hate those!

Paul
David Levene

Re: New LP - Athens Olympic Model - Annouced

Post by David Levene »

Jim E wrote:This morning, in a joint news conference held in Austria and Italy, Steyr and Morini debuted a new air pistol - the Athen Olympic Model. The collaboration combines the noted technological features of Steyr's LP-10 and Morini's 162EA electronic trigger.

The new pistol's annoucment however sparked controvercy as three Bavarian air gun manufacturer's said they would immediately file a protect with the ISSF objecting that the new pistol not be allow use at this summer's games.
Found it, my faith in human nature is restored.
Walter

Post by Walter »

I'm sure I'll never be able to get one... those Italian Morinis are much too hard to find.
AD

Post by AD »

Any website where I can get more info about the new pistol?

Thanks,

Akshay
LesJ

Post by LesJ »

I don't know about India, but in many countries April 1 is called April fool's day. This is the day that it is OK to lie and come up with some stories to make others believe in them.
I think that this is one of these stories.
AD

Post by AD »

LesJ wrote:I don't know about India, but in many countries April 1 is called April fool's day. This is the day that it is OK to lie and come up with some stories to make others believe in them.
I think that this is one of these stories.
Yup its April Fools day in India too, lol. Did'nt notice it was posted on April 1st though.