Difference between FWB-C/10 and FWB-C/25..........

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
buckeyeair

Difference between FWB-C/10 and FWB-C/25..........

Post by buckeyeair »

Could some of you experienced C02 shooters tell me what the difference is between the FWB models C/10 and C/25 ?
Thanks;
glenn
Randy Bimrose

FWB C10 vs C25

Post by Randy Bimrose »

The major difference is the C10 uses a horizontal cylinder and the C25 uses a vertical one. The valving is the same in the receiver, well in the cylinders also. There are some differences in the frame and the portion that rests on the web of your hand but the grips are the same.
buckeyeair

Post by buckeyeair »

Thanks for the reply Randy, so I guess the trigger and sights are basically the same? Would the balance be different with the vertical versus horizontal cyl.'s?
glenn
Randy Bimrose

FWB Pistols

Post by Randy Bimrose »

Yes the balance is difference. The C10 balances like the M2 and C20 and the C25 brings the weight back closer to the hand.
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Thank you sir for the info.....I am purchasing a C/10 from our host, Pilkingtons, and it has a Morini air kit installed. I am new to the PCP scene and appreciate the help.
glenn
Helen

Feiwerkbau C!)

Post by Helen »

The C10 is the one with the cylinder slightly dropped from the barrel, right?
If it is, then the FWB C10 is only good if it has been rebuilt by the factory. They had problems with consistency in the amount of CO2 released. When rebuilt, they basically became a C20.
Mind you, not all of them had problems, but enough of them did, that if I were buying, it should be cheap, or rebuilt.
Helen

Post by Helen »

Guess I should have read further & seen that you were buying the gun from Pilkingtons.
Problem solved.
Sorry
Randy Bimrose

FWB C10

Post by Randy Bimrose »

Just as a matter of info--there were two versions of the C10. The early one had a large gap between the cylinder and the barrel and the second one had the cylinder close to the barrel. KI never encountered the problem described above but since this gun has been converted it is a mute point.
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Helen;
Thanks for your input.........all knowledge is good to have, and yes, there is a pretty good gap between the cyl. and barrel but it has been converted to PCP and as Randy stated, that makes it a mute point.
glenn