Looking for a FWB 102.....

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
JoeG

Looking for a FWB 102.....

Post by JoeG »

Thought I would make my inaugural post another bid to find a Feinwerkbau Model 102 pneumatic match pistol. This has the two lever cocking mechanism, I find the design quite intriguing. I am hoping to find one in good working condition that is also in excellent physical shape (ie., looks good). So far the only one I have come across has a lot of wear and tear to the finish. Much appreciate any leads or help in this quest. Thanks and good luck to Scott, his wife, Warren and the rest of the Pilkington crew on this new format, Joe G.
Mack

Post by Mack »

JoeG

Post by JoeG »

Thanks Mack but that was the one I had already checked out previously, good shooter, a bit too worn looking. Should you come across any others please let me know. Be well, Joe.
JoeG

still looking...

Post by JoeG »

Thanks, I have gotten several emails with thoughts or leads but so far have not found one. Right now this is at the top of my wish list. Last year after quite a search I finally came up with the FAS 606 ssp that I was after, hopefully my luck will continue for the FWB 102. Cheers, Joe G.
JoeG

thanks, still looking.....

Post by JoeG »

Sorry to pop this up to the top again but my enthusiasm overcame my sense of etiquette. I did get another direct email today which wished me luck. I've been checking some sites in Europe now too, might work out in addition to some other posted ads. Best regards, Joe G.