Best pellets for your air pistol?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Leon

Best pellets for your air pistol?

Post by Leon »

If you are one of those people who have sleepless nights caused by not knowing the definitive optimum pellet for your air pistol, you need this device !

Looks very nicely made too...

http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=7577498
william

Re: Best pellets for your air pistol?

Post by william »

Please, be the first to buy one, so the rest of us can sleep at night knowing we don't need it.
dulcmr-man

Post by dulcmr-man »

Wowie Zowie. I'm sure Rover will be first in line for one of these. BTW, I noticed that they are using an Aeron B98 for demo purposes. I own one of these and it needs work. Does anyone know of someone who can service mine?

Dulcmrman
Rover

Post by Rover »

Hell, you don't need one of these infernal machines. After long and arduous study, Sweet William and myself have determined that the best for your purposes are the .177 pellets.
wrh1

Post by wrh1 »

Rover wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:10 pm Hell, you don't need one of these infernal machines. After long and arduous study, Sweet William and myself have determined that the best for your purposes are the .177 pellets.
Oh man, I was wondering why my groups were so bad with those .22 ones in my Hammerli! When I angrily called my retailer after several unreturned emails all I could hear was what sounded like muffled laughing on the other line!
kevinweiho

Post by kevinweiho »

The beta testers of this contraption are going to get sleepness nights and nagging when the wife finds out that it costs 184 euros... Thanks, but no thanks!

Post by 1066 »

Really nothing there that anyone with a home workshop couldn't make in wood in an afternoon. And if you have a 3d printer for the clamp and brackets it would look just as professional. Hmm, there's thought.
Coolmeester

Post by Coolmeester »

Center-fire pistol
Standard pistol
Rapid fire pistol
Free pistol
Air pistol
Kallysan

Post by Kallysan »

Just a Ransom Rest for AP
bandur60

Post by bandur60 »

So, how much extra for the remote trigger release? "untouched by human hands!"
Daniel44114

Post by Daniel44114 »

I have a Crosman Vigilante revolver and for the money, it's probably the best value out there. I actually bought two to begin with. One of them would have problems with getting the CO2 cartridge to seal. I tried everything but nothing would work. The store took it back; no questions asked.

The one that I have left will shoot about 50-60 shots before accuracy drops off. It came with 3 clips; two for the pellets and one for the BBs. Throw the BB clip away as you'll ruin the rifling with steel BBs.

I ordered a pack of 3 clips for the pellets and load all 5 clips up to shoot with one CO2 cartridge. It saves me from counting rounds. When all 5 clips are empty, I change the CO2 cartridge and load up the 5 clips again.

You can find the Vigilante almost anywhere online or in the big-box stores.

Top 6 Most Powerful Air Pistol Reviews
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

Daniel44114 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:02 pm I have a Crosman Vigilante revolver and for the money, it's probably the best value out there.
Probably not suitable for "Olympic style" shooting.
northpaw

Post by northpaw »

Daniel44114 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:02 pm I have a Crosman Vigilante revolver and for the money, it's probably the best value out there.
I´d better consider the Crosman Vigilante .177 revolver too, I recon. Great value for the money, you said. Maybe I´ll trade in my Steyr LP10 for one?
kevinweiho

Post by kevinweiho »

Daniel44114 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:02 pmI have a Crosman Vigilante revolver and for the money, it's probably the best value out there.[/url]
The best bang for your buck pellet airpistol out there is the Beeman P17. Not "olympic grade" level, nonetheless, will hone your skills.