FAS SP602

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
SlartyBartFast

Re: FAS SP602

Post by SlartyBartFast »

As I've been asked a couple of times about who he dealer/importer is, I'll say that they're an importer located in Hawksbury, Ontario, Canada.
So this is one of the rare threads that are difficult for all you American members. Usually I'm looking at deals and equipment that would be too expensive or difficult to import to here.
Not giving the name out outright was firstly selfish on my part because I didn't want the pistols to disappear before I had a chance to see them, and secondly I'm not sure how the sponsor of this board would appreciate me mentioning other businesses. Although many do seem to give recommendations.
- Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory
- FAS SP607
fc60

Post by fc60 »

Greetings,

I did visit the Vendor's website, briefly. I was impressed with the low prices.

Quite a selection as well.

On a sad note, if all these pistols are imported from Europe, it would imply there are fewer Precision Shooters there?

Cheers,

Dave
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

fc60 wrote:On a sad note, if all these pistols are imported from Europe, it would imply there are fewer Precision Shooters there?
Or that they are using more modern pistols?
Rune Kanstad

Post by Rune Kanstad »

Being a European precision shooter myself, I can confirm that the Pardini SP has become very popular over here. We also see quite a few Walthers and Hämmerlis around, as well as a smattering of Benellis, Feinwekbaus and others. No matter what they shoot, I always enjoy beating them with my old FAS! If only I could beat them every time...
SlartyBartFast

Post by SlartyBartFast »

Still waiting on the pistol to be transferred, but I found a manual:
http://www.pistoliers.com/gen_pages.php?f=manuels.txt

And all the fine documents in this thread:
http://ttorg.targettalk.net/viewtopic.p ... 4&p=231870
- FAS SP607
scerir

Post by scerir »

more photos about Massimo Mencarelli (designer of Domino and Fas pistols)
Attachments
quattro4.jpg
quattro4.jpg (45.89 KiB) Viewed 1624 times
tre3.jpg
due2.jpg
uno1.jpg
scerir

Post by scerir »

It seems there is a Service Kit for FAS SP 602 / 607 cal. 22 lr.

I.e. a set containing the following codes (see exploded drawing attached) is available
347 buffer clip
52 rubber pad
111 front absorber
108 main spring
191 circlip
107 firing pin
89 hammer spring

working email seems to be domino6002@gmail.com
Attachments
fas.jpg
race1911

Post by race1911 »

I also noticed the two FAS 602 at the Hawkesbury dealer (I also live in Canada)...hmm $ 595 Cdn each...figured if I bought one I should buy both to use as backup/spare parts but instead did a thorough search on the internet and found a brand new in box unfired FAS 607 with paperwork/spares etc fairly close to me for $1050 Cdn shipped.....jumped on it before someone else got it, have 5000 rounds of Pistol King (hope it runs good with those), awaiting delivery
SlartyBartFast

Post by SlartyBartFast »

race1911 wrote:I also noticed the two FAS 602 at the Hawkesbury dealer (I also live in Canada)...hmm $ 595 Cdn each...figured if I bought one I should buy both to use as backup/spare parts but instead did a thorough search on the internet and found a brand new in box unfired FAS 607 with paperwork/spares etc fairly close to me for $1050 Cdn shipped.....jumped on it before someone else got it, have 5000 rounds of Pistol King (hope it runs good with those), awaiting delivery
Would like to see what came with the pistol as new in box.

Haven't regretted my purchase of the 607 from Hawksbury one bit. Going to buy spares and a couple new magazines from Italy some time soon.
- FAS SP607