TargetTalk

A forum to talk about Olympic style shooting, rifle or pistol, 10 meters to 50 meters, and whatever is in between. Hosted by Pilkguns.com
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:42 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9836&hilit=co2

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:19 am 

I have restarted my air pistol activities, originally considering my LP 10 as primary gun. - An old FWB 100 should be my back-up solution, in case of need..

An internal seal in the FWB was gone over time so I had it repaired and given it a try afterwards. Now, especially due to the convincing trigger action (compared to the LP 10) I am rethinking this decision.

My absolute best result was 572 during training achieved with a DIANA Model 10 in the late 80s. So far I could not repeat this.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:37 pm 

I also have a FWB 100 and shoot it a lot, recently during a competition I cranked the leaver to charge and cock the pistol and the link mechanism between leaver and cylinder broke. FWB in Germany supplied a new part and a local gun shop fitted it. Total cost £60 UK pounds. Well done FWB for supplying a part I needed for 24 year old pistol off their stores shelf.
I finished the competition with a friends Pardini K58, another good under leaver SSP pistol, score 554. (I then bought the Pardini).
I hope you enjoy shooting your FWB 100 as much as I do mine.