Steyr LP50 trigger (blade) compatability question.

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
scrum derringer

Steyr LP50 trigger (blade) compatability question.

Post by scrum derringer »

Recently bought a LP50 for off season and at home bullseye training. I am finding that the trigger face is a bit wide, and I would like to have be similar in width to a 1911. There seems to be a plethora of options for other brands and for air rifles. Are there any similarities between say a walther, anshutz and steyr? I'm looking for the compatability that the trigger bar/post attaches to the pistol. Not sure if all round attachment points are the same size through out the brands. I am specifically looking at the MEC Startline trigger blade at champions choice, however, they only offer in anschutz, FWB, and Walther. Does anyone know if any of the three would work with the Steyr? Thanks for the help!
Ricardo

Re: Steyr LP50 trigger (blade) compatability question.

Post by Ricardo »

Don't know about other brands, but Steyr has a "rifle" trigger blade that looks just like the original LP10 blade, quite a bit more narrow. Find "Adjustable rifle trigger shoe: also fits Steyr air pistols." in their price list.
scrum derringer

Post by scrum derringer »

Ricardo wrote:Don't know about other brands, but Steyr has a "rifle" trigger blade that looks just like the original LP10 blade, quite a bit more narrow. Find "Adjustable rifle trigger shoe: also fits Steyr air pistols." in their price list.
I have seen that, only thing is $90 vs $33 for the MEC. I know this isn't a cheap game but 60 bucks can go for more pellets or .22s.
Jwhelan939@aol.com

Post by Jwhelan939@aol.com »

Scrum,

Did you have any luck finding info? I have an Evo. I can't stand the blade on the trigger. I'm running into the same problem as you. I see a ton of trigger options for rifles, but not sure if any will fit the Evo.