Tool Kit Components?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Jon Math

Tool Kit Components?

Post by Jon Math »

I recently purchased a used LP10 that did not come with the tool kit. I’m sure I have metric hex wrenches to fit every screw on the pistol I was just wondering if there are any LP10 specific tools or other components of the factory tool kit that I should start the search for.
Thanks
Jon
Houngan

Re: Tool Kit Components?

Post by Houngan »

Jon Math wrote:I recently purchased a used LP10 that did not come with the tool kit. I’m sure I have metric hex wrenches to fit every screw on the pistol I was just wondering if there are any LP10 specific tools or other components of the factory tool kit that I should start the search for.
Thanks
Jon
Beyond the seal replacements, it's just a screwdriver and several allen wrenches. I'd say a seal kit and your tools would cover it. Oh, and weights, if it didn't come with any, comes with four from the factory.
Jon Math

Post by Jon Math »

Houngan wrote:
Jon Math wrote:I recently purchased a used LP10 that did not come with the tool kit. I’m sure I have metric hex wrenches to fit every screw on the pistol I was just wondering if there are any LP10 specific tools or other components of the factory tool kit that I should start the search for.
Thanks
Jon
Beyond the seal replacements, it's just a screwdriver and several allen wrenches. I'd say a seal kit and your tools would cover it. Oh, and weights, if it didn't come with any, comes with four from the factory.
Thank you, that is about what I expected. I do have the weights.
Houngan

Post by Houngan »

Jon Math wrote:
Houngan wrote:
Thanks
Jon
Thank you, that is about what I expected. I do have the weights.
I checked my kit when I got home, there's some mysterious plastic cone in there that I suspect is for seating seals, otherwise it's hex tools and a screwdriver.
Jon Math

Post by Jon Math »

Thank you again!