Pardini grip size chart

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
xman1981

Pardini grip size chart

Post by xman1981 »

Hello everyone and greetings from Central Europe!

Have you got any size chart for Pardini sport and free pistol grip? How to choose the correct grip size?
Gwhite

Re: Pardini grip size chart

Post by Gwhite »

I've looked at their literature, and never found anything, and I've asked Pardini USA about their standard pistol grips, but never got a response. Based on comparing them with other known grips, the medium covers roughly the 75 to 85mm range, and the large is roughly 90 to 100mm.

If anyone has any official info, I'd love to add it to my data base.
Chia

Post by Chia »

Gwhite wrote:I've looked at their literature, and never found anything, and I've asked Pardini USA about their standard pistol grips, but never got a response. Based on comparing them with other known grips, the medium covers roughly the 75 to 85mm range, and the large is roughly 90 to 100mm.

If anyone has any official info, I'd love to add it to my data base.
I had the same problem. It's one of the things that ultimately led to me purchasing an evo over a k12. I had no opportunity to check grip size before buying, so I wasn't willing to take the risk given the lack of responsiveness of their customer service.
scerir

Post by scerir »

For Pardini K12 I can only say that my size is medium (M) and for Steyr LP10 my size is medium (M). (Yes I know that Steyr is selling many more different sizes, right now.)
xman1981

Post by xman1981 »

A company with such a tradition and not give way to measure his grip. I sent them an email we'll see if will respond...
scerir

Post by scerir »

xman1981 wrote:A company with such a tradition and not give way to measure his grip. I sent them an email we'll see if will respond...
Right. Here in Italy, when you buy a grip for a Pardini, they (I mean Pardini factory) ask a very specific measure (I do not remember which one) of your hand, then they send you the right grip.
xman1981

Post by xman1981 »

I've got info from paridni.it! They asked me to enter the dimensions of my hand as showed in the attached drawing. My size is medium.

Very good and fast contact by email with pardini.it, thank you Alberto Trincia!!!
Gwhite

Post by Gwhite »

Unfortunately, that doesn't help anyone else all that much. Most other manufacturers provide at least a rough range of palm width for their grips. My hand is about 90mm across, and I also take a medium, but my recollection is that I was near the high end of the adjustment range. I am surprised they didn't recommend a large.

If everyone who wants to buy one of their pistols has to provide their hand dimensions to the factory to find the correct grip size, my estimation of the intelligence of the folks at Pardini just dropped several notches.
xman1981

Post by xman1981 »

Probably will not help but I can add that I have also LP10 in L-size and CM 162 in M-size and fits perfectly.
therider

Post by therider »

Pardini's grips are made by Tirelli, in Gardone Val Trompia (where Beretta is). You might want to ask them too.
I am 91mm wide all medium grips are perfect for me, with the only exception of Morini 162ei which is too large (And S is too small!!).