Pardini Questions and Answers

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
PardiniUSA

Pardini Questions and Answers

Post by PardiniUSA »

Hello everyone,
I want to make a general topic for everyone to use whenever one has any questions that need answering as well as any kind of concerns. Our aim is to ease the communication between us all so that we can better help and support fellow shooters.
So please, if you have any sort of questions, please do not hesitate to post on this topic and we will gladly respond back.

Best regards,
Pardini USA LLC
ModestoPete

Thank you

Post by ModestoPete »

I still shoot a PGP 75 Free Pistol.

What parts and service can you provide? Do you have any grips available?
PardiniUSA

Post by PardiniUSA »

We do have some parts, but for any that we do not have, we are able to order from Pardini in Italy, same goes for the grips. Are there any specific parts you are looking for?

In addition, we also do provide service for the gun if needed where you can send it in, we fix it with the parts that are needed, charge a labor fee as well as the price of the parts and send it back.

(813) 748-3378 - Vladimir
(813) 468-7500 - Alex
(813) 361-3534 - Emil
(813) 983-9839 - Office
info@PardiniGuns.com
www.PardiniGuns.com
Join the Champions!
Good luck
john bickar

Post by john bickar »

My SP Rapid Fire has a loose nut on the trigger. Is that covered under warranty?

:D
ModestoPete

Really?

Post by ModestoPete »

John, I've seen you shoot. There is nothing loose about you.
PardiniUSA

Post by PardiniUSA »

Hi John!
I know it is a serious problem... this is a result of a long - more than 20 years - shooting career with too many wins :) I promise to work on the problem in Benning during Nationals at my office in Fort Mitchel Barbecue :)
Have a great day John

Vladimir
SeanM

Post by SeanM »

What has been the response from some of your team shooters regarding the K12? And is it available for purchase through the Pardini USA store yet? I haven't seen it on your web site yet.

My old k2 is about ready for retirement, if you know what I mean ;]
PardiniUSA

Post by PardiniUSA »

Many people are enjoying the K12, but it does take a little bit of getting used to as it is very unique in the way it works. It is currently available through us and all it would take is an email to us and we can get all of your questions answered.

(813) 468-7500 - Alex
(813) 361-3534 - Emil
(813) 983-9839 - Office
info@PardiniGuns.com
www.PardiniGuns.com
Join the Champions!
Good luck
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

PardiniUSA wrote:Hi John!
I know it is a serious problem... this is a result of a long - more than 20 years - shooting career with too many wins :) I promise to work on the problem in Benning during Nationals at my office in Fort Mitchel Barbecue :)
Have a great day John

Vladimir
maybe I'm having some problems that can be cured in the same office
tqb

Post by tqb »

Hello,

I have a Pardini PGP 75 and I would like to ask if it is possible to remove the front sight holder.
If it is possible, can a Pardini FPM compensator be installed? Will it have a positive effect, as it does in the FPM?

Thank You.
ModestoPete

More question too

Post by ModestoPete »

Is it possible to install a Pardini FPM compensator on a PGP 75?

Will it have a positive effect?
john bickar

Post by john bickar »

pilkguns wrote:
Have a great day John

Vladimir
If the answer is Ft. Mitchell BBQ House, then I must be asking the right questions.
Patrick Haynes

Failure to Eject 3rd round across multiple magazines in SP

Post by Patrick Haynes »

My Pardini SP has developed a bad habit of failing to eject the third round. The casing is almost always caught 90 degrees to the bore with the 4th round jammed partially out of the mag. It happens in precision, timed and rapid, using Lapua SKS.

At first I thought it was just the magazine. Now I've seen it occur across 3 of my magazines. I scrubbed the gun and mags. I've even cleaned everything in an ultrasonic bath. No change in failures.

What is most concerning to me is that a few other shooters in my area are reporting similar issues.

Any thoughts that you might have to diagnose the problem?

Thanks,
Patrick
mahoak

Re: Failure to Eject 3rd round across multiple magazines in

Post by mahoak »

[quote="Patrick Haynes"]My Pardini SP has developed a bad habit of failing to eject the third round. The casing is almost always caught 90 degrees to the bore with the 4th round jammed partially out of the mag. It happens in precision, timed and rapid, using Lapua SKS.
/quote]

Magazine springs are too weak to keep the next round horizontal until the bolt comes forward and/or the extractor isn't keeping a grip on the rim. Too bad someone doesn't make extra power springs for these.
Gwhite

Post by Gwhite »

I had the same issue, and still do occasionally with some ammo. The thing that helped the most was to disassemble, clean & lubricate the extractor. As long as the hook at the front is still nice & sharp, it probably doesn't need replacing.

You can check to see if the extractor is working well by removing the bolt and clipping a case or dummy round to the bolt face. You should be able to push the front of the case/round away from the extractor fairy firmly without having it pop out from under the extractor.
PardiniUSA

Post by PardiniUSA »

mahoak wrote:
Patrick Haynes wrote:My Pardini SP has developed a bad habit of failing to eject the third round. The casing is almost always caught 90 degrees to the bore with the 4th round jammed partially out of the mag. It happens in precision, timed and rapid, using Lapua SKS.
/quote]

Magazine springs are too weak to keep the next round horizontal until the bolt comes forward and/or the extractor isn't keeping a grip on the rim. Too bad someone doesn't make extra power springs for these.
Hi! Usually this problem happens when the recoil spring (part 713) and the back shock absorber (part 717) are getting tired. We recommend the replacement every two years or 7500 - 10000 round. The reason is the too fast closing of the bolt. This is the case with 90% of the pistols that start doing "stove pipe". In few cases the reason is beaten ejector (you can observe the shape and see if there is any "swelling" of the tip); problem with the extractor (part 711) and/or extractor spring (part 712) -you have to replace them every 3-4 years based on the usage; and very rarely when you have worn off chamber (we have only two such cases).
The small parts you can order online at: www.pardiniguns.com/store
Here is a diagram with all parts for the SPNew model:
http://www.pardiniguns.com/store/images ... iagram.gif
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Have a great day!

(813) 468-7500 - Alex
(813) 361-3534 - Emil
(813) 983-9839 - Office
info@PardiniGuns.com
www.PardiniGuns.com
Join the Champions!
Good luck
PardiniUSA

Post by PardiniUSA »

pilkguns wrote:
Have a great day John

Vladimir
Lets do it :) We will be in Benning for the World Cup in May. So, see you in a week!

Vladimir
PardiniUSA

Post by PardiniUSA »

mahoak wrote:
Patrick Haynes wrote:My Pardini SP has developed a bad habit of failing to eject the third round. The casing is almost always caught 90 degrees to the bore with the 4th round jammed partially out of the mag. It happens in precision, timed and rapid, using Lapua SKS.
/quote]

The magazine spring is usually the cause for having feeding problems. For ejecting problems please see the previous post.

Thank you for your interest and for shooting Pardini!

Have a great day!

(813) 468-7500 - Alex
(813) 361-3534 - Emil
(813) 983-9839 - Office
info@PardiniGuns.com
www.PardiniGuns.com
Join the Champions!
Good luck
Gwhite

Post by Gwhite »

PardiniUSA wrote:Hi! Usually this problem happens when the recoil spring (part 713) and the back shock absorber (part 717) are getting tired. We recommend the replacement every two years or 7500 - 10000 round.
Could you give us some tips on the easiest way to replace the buffer? I think I can pop out the old one from the back, but getting the new one in place & oriented correctly seems a bit tricky.

Thanks!
PardiniUSA

Post by PardiniUSA »

Gwhite wrote:
PardiniUSA wrote:Hi! Usually this problem happens when the recoil spring (part 713) and the back shock absorber (part 717) are getting tired. We recommend the replacement every two years or 7500 - 10000 round.
Could you give us some tips on the easiest way to replace the buffer? I think I can pop out the old one from the back, but getting the new one in place & oriented correctly seems a bit tricky.

Thanks!
Sure. The easiest way - send the pistol to us :)
If you prefer to safe some money for ammo do the following: Cock the pistol before you take the bolt out. Remove the bolt stabilizing pin that is on the top of the frame. Make sure that the hole for the buffer stem is clear and concentric. If it is beaten, you have to ream it or file it. Just make sure you do not make it wider. Use two long kabob skewers. Insert one trough the stem hole from the back bellow the rear sight and use it to guide the buffer. The second one use from the front to hold the buffer between the two skewers. When you put the buffer in the hole just a little bit to hold it in place check if the alignment is OK. If needed make correction. When in place and properly oriented, use the bold to push the buffer completely. Put back the bolt stabilizing pin.
Hope that this will help.

Vladimir

(813) 468-7500 - Alex
(813) 361-3534 - Emil
(813) 983-9839 - Office
info@PardiniGuns.com
www.PardiniGuns.com
Join the Champions!
Good luck