AERON CZ 101 Spider

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
tinky

AERON CZ 101 Spider

Post by tinky »

Have a good friend looking for a manual for this pistol.Any leads out there?
Rover

Re: AERON CZ 101 Spider

Post by Rover »

tinky

Post by tinky »

Thanks Rover..I'll let him know.
ML1944

Post by ML1944 »

Hi all,
I'm Tinky's friend. Thanks for all the replies. I've already checked all of the above links as well as others with no luck. I've called Pyramid Air, Pamona and TopGun Airguns also with no luck. I've e-mailed AERON CZ and no reply. I just cannot find a manual anywhere! I bought the pistol described as NIB but old inventory for a what I considered a very reasonable price. I received the gun in good condition and it appeared as described but came without a manual. I called-texted-emailed the seller with no reply. I did get a call from another dealer referred by the seller but he didn't have the time to dig up a manual for me. I charged the cylinders and put 60 shots through the gun. Except for a slow leak in the cylinders everything functioned. I figured out the grip adjustments with no problem (loved the perfect sight alignment). I was hoping with time and lubrication, the seals would would heal. The issue I had was with the trigger. Long take up, Over travel, and Light Pull Weight (460 g). I got the take up and over travel adjusted but was still left with the first & second stages as well as the pull weight to touch up. Well I touched it up just fine! Now I can't cock it, and it dumps the charge from the cylinder. I'm guessing I've locked the valve open. I need directions for the trigger adjustment or I'm SOL.
Any suggestions, help, or instructions will be greatly appreciated. Sorry for the long post.
Gwhite

Post by Gwhite »

The Aeron looks like it has a lot in common with the design of the Tau-7, which is another Czech pistol. Take a look at the instructions for one of those.

Here's some info, but full manuals are available on-line: http://www.pilkguns.com/tenp/sptau7.htm
Kenallen

Post by Kenallen »

Hi I have an Aeron 101 Spider.

I have scanned the manual and can email you a copy if you wish? The files are too big to post here.

I've sent you a private email.

Ken
ML1944

Post by ML1944 »

Kenallen, thanks so much. I haven't received your PM yet but am looking out for it. I tried GWHITE's suggestion. Alfa Proj, Tau, and Aeron are all under BRNO and while they are similar, they are not quite the same. I've got the gun working again but the trigger is way out of adjustment and I can't get it right.
Thanks for the help,
Mike
MarkWE

Post by MarkWE »

Hey Ken, I have an AERON CZ 101 Spider, but my manual does not match my gun, my trigger assembly differs quite a bit and I also think the valve assembly is different. Could you send me a copy of your parts diagram and parts description, maybe yours is the same as mine??? If I can't find a proper diagram I will most likely sell mine. Thanks and have a Happy New Year!!! Mark Emmert -- emmertair@gmail.com