Steyr Air Pistols (1) Original C02, (2) Converted to Scuba

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
stevenk.

Steyr Air Pistols (1) Original C02, (2) Converted to Scuba

Post by stevenk. »

Sometime in the late 90's, these air pistols were purchased on a trip to Colorado Springs for USA Shooting seminars, typically held in September.

There was a special fund raising promotion by USA Shooting and both guns were purchased, but they are not the fancy Barbara Mandrall model. Variuous parts of the air pistols are anodized red and blue. They are marked in two parallel barrel locations with "USA SHOOTING LTD. EDITION"

Still both pistols have hardly been used and they have all of the original paperwork and accessories, even factory shipping boxes, [cardboard].

Is there a market for these things? Do people still use them or has everyone moved on to later generations? I should add one pistol is part of an
estate and I am disposing of the shooting items.

Thanks for any guidance I can get. Can't find any recent sales. Will furnish pictures upon a request accompanied by a conventional email.

Pistol #201 has a grip #5; Pistol #237 has grip #1 both pistols have 2018 Air cylinders, refill adapters, and the appropriate Allen Wrenches. #237 has a manual
numbered to it.

I am asking $700/ea. for these air pistols. The cost of the latest model is considerably higher.
Last edited by stevenk. on Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rover

Re: Steyr Air Pistols (1) Original C02, (2) Converted to Sc

Post by Rover »

My opinion is that many would or should like/use the CO2. You get easily double the shots per fill, easier to get CO2, no "Inspections", "Pressure Tests", cheaper and, frankly, less danger.

See what Pilk has to say about CO2 guns.
C. Perkins

Post by C. Perkins »

Do they look kind of like this ?

D.R. badge #99
Pheyden

Post by Pheyden »

Nothing wrong with the pistols, particulalry for pople starting out. LP1 -CO2 sell for a little less than th converted ones. You can still buy th conversion kit to convert CO2 to PCP as well.

Send me a PM so I can get more info from you.