Monard shooting clothing

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Jnr.

Monard shooting clothing

Post by Jnr. »

What is your opinion on Monard Air Rifle shooting clothing?

Also compaired with Kurt Thune and Mauche
rolado

monard clothing

Post by rolado »

GOOD CLOTHING , BUT LOUSY SEVICE
pdeal

Post by pdeal »

I have one of their "Standard" jackets and am very happy with it. We also have quite a few kids shooting in their jr. clothing and it is very nice as well. I have found their service to be fine. I don't have any Thune or Mouche clothing so can't make a comparison.
AlaskaKate

monard vs Thune

Post by AlaskaKate »

I know nothing about monard but I love my Thune suit and if you go to a national match over half the people shooting in the finals are wearing Thune
BM

Post by BM »

Don't know anything about service but the Olympic champion prone of 2000 was wearing Monard. Abinav Bindra (India, air rifle shooter, formerly junior world record holder with 597) uses it and many of the Swedisch national tem use it. So it can't be bad!!!

Post by Guest »

When we ordered a Monard for my daughter through Trybom the service and turnaround were excellent. The jacket is very well made, as well.

Post by Guest »

Can't speak for the trousers but the jackets are excellent. If you are getting made to measure, do be very careful with the tapemeasure!

Oh try and get "top grip" patches. The normal Monard rubber is not too good. My elbows wore through in less than two months. Thankfully the UK agent is very helpful.

Tim S

Exeter UK
seemehaha

Post by seemehaha »

i never had mouche or thune, but i hate my monard suit. i have had several problems with it and every time i talk to trybom about it he feeds me a line and never follows through. i have the most expensive custom fit model, and for the past year and a half to two years i have been using zip ties to keep my pants closed because my metal hooks ripped out. i would not recommed monard to someone who is looking to buy a custom outfit. for a beginner who needs something cheap to shoot with, maybe, but you get what you pay for. the customer service is lousy, i regret ever getting monard, and my next suit is probably going to be kusterman.
Donald McIntosh

Post by Donald McIntosh »

It isn't the fault of Monard if the customer service is lousy - that's to do with your local agent.