FWB P700 takes gold, this just in from Italy

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

pilkguns
Site Admin

FWB P700 takes gold, this just in from Italy

Post by pilkguns »

I hope your Italian is better than mine

Carabina Aria Compressa 10 metri Donne

Valentina Turisini (395 punti) fallisce la finale di 1 punto, arrivando 8°. Comunque grande gara per lei.
Lioubov Galkina (Russia) si presenta favorita, partendo dai 399 punti delle qualificazioni, record olimpico.
In finale valgono anche i decimali, ed il punteggio massimo è 10,9. Da notare che il diametro del 10 è di 0,5 millimetri ! !

1° Du Li (Cina) FEINWERKBAU 700 ALU
2° Lioubov Galkina (Russia) FWB
3° Katerina Kurkova (Repubblica Ceca) FWB
4° Ziao (Cina) FWB
5° Tatiana Goldobina (Russia) WALTHER
6° Sonja Pfeilschifter (Germania) FWB
7° Laurence Brize (Francia) FWB
8° Suma Shirur (India) ANSCHUETZ

La Galkina non parte benissimo in finale, e viene raggiunta dalle altre atlete. In cinque per le medaglie: le cinesi Du e Ziao, le russe Galkina
e Goldobina, e dalla ceca Kurkova.
All'inizio dell'ultima serie la Galkina ha 0.4 di vataggio sulla Du Li, Kurkova 3° con 0,2 di vantaggio dalla Ziao.
Spara per prima la Glakina che con 9,7 perde l'oro, la Du Li trova un 10.6 all'ultimo tiro che la porta al comando!
Il primo dei 301 Ori è per la Cina! Terza la Kurkova che chiude con un eccellente 10,7.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BM

Post by BM »

Small change:

Galkina is shooting with Walther, Kurkova with Anschutz. Really reliable site!

Look het for more info:

http://www.issfnews.com/
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

yes, you are right, I just went to the ISSF site and saw the same thing, the ISSF site was'nt up when I went there the first time

Post by Guest »

Courtesy of Altavista/Babelfish;
Carabina Compressed Air 10 meters Women Valentina Turisini (395 points) fails the end of 1 point, arriving 8°. However great contest for she. Lioubov Galkina (Russia) introduces favorite, leaving from the 399 points of the qualifications, olympic record. In end they are worth also decimates them, and the maximum score is 10,9. To notice that the diameter of the 10 is of 0,5 millimeters! ! 1° Du Them (China) FEINWERKBAU 700 ALU 2° Lioubov Galkina (Russia) FWB 3° Katerina Kurkova (Czech Republic) FWB 4° Ziao (China) FWB 5° Tatiana Goldobina (Russia) WALTHER 6° Sonja Pfeilschifter (Germany) FWB 7° Laurence Brize (France) FWB 8° Suma Shirur (India) ANSCHUETZ The Galkina not part very well in end, and comes caught up from the other athletes. In five for the medals: the Chinese Du and Ziao, the Russians Galkina and Goldobina, and from the Kurkova Czech. All'inizio dell'ultima series the Galkina has 0,4 of vataggio on the Du Them, Kurkova 3° with 0,2 of advantage from the Ziao. It shoots in order before the Glakina that with 9,7 it loses l'oro, the Du finds a 10,6 to Them all'ultimo shooting that the door to the commando! The first one of the 301 Gold is for China! The third Kurkova that closes with excellent a 10,7.