Looking for used match air rifle

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

DoothaBartman

Looking for used match air rifle

Post by DoothaBartman »

If any of you have noticed me carpet bombing all the other sites in an attempt to locate a match rifle, I appologize for the redundancy. Its just getting hard to find something to fit my budget and I'm trying every angle I can.

I shot what was probably a Diana 75 in high school competition for three years. I loved shooting that gun. I'm looking for a used match rifle along those lines, probably don't want to go with a single stroke pneumatic. I'm leaning toward a FWB 300, but a Diana 75 or FWB 400... any rifle for that matter will do. Any gun will be fine as long as it doesn't need to be serviced. Cosmetics are not important. Function, mechanics and accuracy are. I would prefer something that has sights already as I'm working with a limited budget. I would be interested in buying a worn out rifle in need of a rebuild for the right (low) price.

Please send any offers to DoothaBartman@netscape.net or DoothaBartman @ netscape.net if the board software hides the email address...

Thanks
DoothaBartman

Post by DoothaBartman »

I have located a rifle and sent payment for it. I will update the post if something happens to it during transit, at which point I will need another gun.

Thanks to everyone for their offers and help.