Hammerlli Match 450 Air rifle.

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

LouisG

Hammerlli Match 450 Air rifle.

Post by LouisG »

Hi,
My name is Louis and I live in South Africa.

I need help I am reairing A Hammerlli Match 450 Rifle for a young Shooter,
I am stumped. I have replaced all the seals in the valves and the rifle will still not charge. I have contatcted Hammerlli who referred me to their local dealer. The local dealer has no technical knowledge of the Air Rifle and therefore cannot help me. I notified Hammerlli that the local agent could not help me and that all I required was some information. To date they have not even bothered to respond. Is there anyone out there that has experienced the same problem? How was the problem remedied. I can be reached at E-Mail autoweld@mweb.co.za

Thanks.
David J

Hammerli

Post by David J »

Try contacting www.brenzovitch.com he sells and services Hammerli and is located in El Paso tx. I know this is a different country but he is the only contact I know of.

Post by Guest »

Sorry, try this one: http://www.brenzovich.com/
Randy

Re: Hammerlli Match 450 Air rifle.

Post by Randy »

Try Larry's Guns in Maine, USA his web address is below.

http://www.hammerli-us.com/

LouisG wrote:Hi,
My name is Louis and I live in South Africa.

I need help I am reairing A Hammerlli Match 450 Rifle for a young Shooter,
I am stumped. I have replaced all the seals in the valves and the rifle will still not charge. I have contatcted Hammerlli who referred me to their local dealer. The local dealer has no technical knowledge of the Air Rifle and therefore cannot help me. I notified Hammerlli that the local agent could not help me and that all I required was some information. To date they have not even bothered to respond. Is there anyone out there that has experienced the same problem? How was the problem remedied. I can be reached at E-Mail autoweld@mweb.co.za

Thanks.
oesir

the 450

Post by oesir »

Hi there, I have a 450 and had similar problems some years back. It's the whole system needing a change. I sent mine to a factory in Germany for the job. They changed everything around the valves except the barrel. It came back working all right. The system has that problem and it's not a everyday job to fix it. The guy who took care of things for me is now working for Walther. His name is Jurgen Billharz. He worked for a Hammerli company back then.